At Great Southern Killarney we pledge to make your wedding day exceptional and memorable. We tailor our service to suit your individual wishes, as well as also providing a host of complimentary enhancements to make your day even more special. As a place to begin, here we have created some package options for you to consider- LACE and SILK.
All of our Packages include:
- A red carpet welcome for the Bride & Groom.
- Drinks reception for your guests on arrival, which also includes House-made Fruit Punch, Sparkling Wine and tea & coffee. Weather permitting, your drinks reception may be served in the gardens.
- Elaborate table centre pieces from which to choose including Silver Candelabras & Chestnut Trees.
- Personalised printed menu cards & table plans.
- A sophisticated colour changing lighting system.
- Our experienced Head Waiter to assist with top table seating arrangements, order of speeches &, if required, to act as your Toastmaster, keeping your wedding running effortlessly and on schedule.
- A luxurious Junior Suite for the Bride & Groom on your wedding night, including a lavish full Irish breakfast the following morning.
- Complimentary menu tasting for the Bride & Groom to select the menu for your wedding.
- Access to Moposa, our complimentary online wedding planning tool.
- Light Silver chair covers with ivory, gold or black sashes.
AND THE LITTLE TOUCHES:
- Pre-wedding consultations with our experienced team.
- Use of our landscaped garden for spectacular wedding photographs.
- Complimentary reception room hire, based on 200 people.
- Top table microphone.
- Choice of traditional antique or modern silver cake stand with antique silver knife for photographs.
- Suitable piped background music playing during reception and dinner.
Download our Wedding Brochure
& to begin planning your most special day, please click here
to make a Wedding Enquiry
. Our Wedding Planners would be delighted to discuss your requirements & to arrange an appointment for you to experience Great Southern Killarney, please contact us on 064-6638000.
"Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts."
- William Shakespeare