Celebrate 2 Days of Christmas at the Great Southern
From €845
From €845

Celebrate 2 Days of Christmas at the Great Southern

Join us this festive season for a luxurious two day break at Killarney’s Premier Historic Hotel, Great Southern Killarney. Arrive on Christmas Eve and delight in 2 days of Christmas celebrations in our ultimate festive haven in the heart of Killarney. Check-in is available on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day for our 2 Day Christmas Package. Our inclusive package ensures you and those special to you are in the perfect setting to enjoy the festive celebrations with gourmet dining, luxury accommodation, entertainment and so many special touches, such as, surprise turndown gifts each night and Christmas trees aglow in each child’s bedroom.

Great Southern's Christmas Celebrations include; 

Christmas Eve- You will be greeted on arrival with a cosy and traditional Irish welcome of Afternoon Tea & piping hot tea and coffee served in our elegant drawing rooms, a delicious way to commence your stay! In the evening, gather for a celebratory drinks reception before an indulgent Christmas Eve meal which is served in the splendid setting of The Garden Room, famed for its Victorian grandeur and magnificent gold cornice vaulted ceiling. Following a most cheerful and relaxing meal, an evening concert of heart-warming Christmas carols takes place in the historic foyer. The evening culminates with late-night savoury snacks followed by mince pies and warming mulled wine - just perfect for those guests who will be braving the elements to attend midnight celebrations.

Christmas Day- Begin Christmas morning with a hearty start at Great Southern Killarney’s Christmas Day Brunch. Thereafter enjoy the excitement of gift giving in your private room or gather friends and family in a cosy corner of one of our beautiful antique resident lounges where light snacks will be served throughout the day. Gather friends and family for the Great Southern Christmas Lunch, complete with all the traditional festive fare. Join the in the anticipation and excitement of a visit from Father Christmas to the delight of our junior guest, who each receive a bespoke gift and revel in some festive fun with Santa Claus. Following the afternoon's festivities, enjoy the final hours of Christmas night with musical entertainment and when slumber calls, retire to your bedroom for a peaceful night’s sleep.

On the morning of your departure, avail of a leisurely breakfast or choose to extend your stay with exclusive discounts available to you.

For more information or to book by phone, please call us on +353 64 6638000 or email your enquiry to: res@greatsouthernkillarney.com

We look forward to welcoming you this Christmas to create some magical memories. Why not opt to extend your stay to 3 nights? For bookings for Family Rooms please contact a member of our reservations team. We would be delighted to assist you by telephone on 064-6638000 or via email res@greatsouthernkillarney.com.

Please note a 10% deposit is required at the time of booking for our Christmas packages. The remaining 90% will be due 30 days prior to your arrival date. This is fully refundable up to 7 days prior to arrival. Should there be a national lockdown in place a full refund will apply. Please note

Great Southern Killarney is adhering to HSE guidelines for our Covid-19 Sanitisation procedures. For more information please visit the Covid-19 page on our website homepage.

Terms & Conditions

Please note a 50% deposit is required at the time of booking for our Christmas packages. This deposit is refundable 28 days prior to arrival. The remaining 50% will be due 28 days prior to your arrival date and is non-refundable.