Spend New Years Eve in Killarney and Welcome 2024 in style with a luxurious 2 night
or 3 night
New Year celebration at Great Southern Killarney. Great Southern Killarney, conveniently nestled in the heart of the scenic Killarney, is an ideallic location for a New Years Eve break and celebrate the New Year for 2023. As Kerry’s premier historic hotel, Great Southern Killarney is steeped in festive tradition and is the perfect historic backdrop for a magical New Years Eve Break in Killarney. Whether you are looking for a romantic New Year's Eve break or a fun family New Year's Eve hotel deal in Kerry, this New Year is sure to be a special experience at Great Southern Killarney with luxury accommodation
, gourmet dining and festive entertainment for your New Years Eve in Killarney. To book your New Years Eve Hotel Deal in Kerry please email email@example.com
or phone 064 6638000. Click here
to view our Festive Season brochure.
Our lavish New Year's Eve packages include;
- Luxury accommodation for 2 or 3 Nights
- New Years Eve gourmet dinner served in the magnificent setting of The Garden Room restaurant where we pride ourselves on creating gourmet fare sourced from the best local producers.
- After your celebratory meal, join friends and family for our in-house live entertainment in Brownes Bar for the perfect start to the New Year.
- Ring in the New Year with a complimentary sparkling toast in Brownes Bar on the countdown to midnight.
- For those staying on a 3 Night package, on a second night of your choice enjoy dinner in either The Garden Room Restaurant or Brownes Bar.
- This package includes Full Irish breakfast each morning and complimentary access to the Health Club at Great Southern.
For further information and to book our 2 night New Year Break
or 3 night New Year package
, please click here
. To view our New Year brochure, please click here
To view the current Garden Restaurant menu click here
We look forward to making this New Year’s celebrations especially magical for you.
To view our Christmas brochure please click here